University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post HND form / B.ENG Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and procedure to apply for UNIPORT Post-HND / B.ENG Admission Form below.
The management of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND Programme of the College of Engineering, the University of Port Harcourt for the 2020/2021 session.
About UNIPORT Post-HND / B.ENG Admission
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job and ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess the following requirements to qualify for admission into the Programme.
(a). A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
(b). Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or it equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
(c). Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Duration of UNIPORT Post-HND / B.ENG Programme
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post HND Form
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, University Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00)to the Post-HND B.Eng Degree Programme Unit, Faculty of Engineering, the University of Port Harcourt through Remita.
Process Flow for Payment on Remita Platform for University of Port Harcourt
- Go to https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on miscellaneous & other payments.
- Click on select-service/purpose.
- Click on the relevant item/centre/institute on the drop-down list.
- Click on the amount to pay and type in the amount as applicable.
- Fill the other information on the page (such as name, email, phone no., etc.)
- Click on create a payment. This will take you to the payment slippage
- Print the page or copy out the RRR number on the page and proceed to any Bank branch and make payment
- To make an online payment, click on pay via Remita and follow the instructions on the page.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of the receipt of payment for the Application Form, should be returned to:
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
Note: The sale of UNIPORT Post HND form will close on 30th November 2021.
For more information, please call the following numbers; 07087717876, 08148244740, 08082015613 or visit the Post-HND Unit.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us