NYSC, Umaka Ufuoma Veama Personal CDS Project: As part of giving back to the society the Community Development Service (CDS), Project Carried Out by Umaka Ufuoma Veama.
- State of origin: Delta state
- State of Deployment: Ondo state
- PPA: Toluwani Maternity Clinic
- Institution: IGBINEDION University Okada
My name is Umaka Ufuoma Veama, a Corps Member serving in Akure, Ondo state, State Code: OD/17B/0882.
My Personal Community Development Project was a monument with moral inscriptions, a zebra crossing and a pedestrian signpost, all done at one of the oldest and largest public schools in Akure which is Adegbola Memorial Grammar School Oshukoti oke ijebu.
The Monument was built to boldly advise the students in the school and by-passers, the vices that will mal their future and affect their education while singling out the virtue of Education.
The Zebra Crossing was constructed because the School is located by the roadside and vehicle users do not take notice of the school. This, they run on high speed on that road. In order to prevent accidents in the future. I decided that a zebra crossing be included in my project. Also, the pedestrian signpost is to alert the vehicle users afar of that there are students nearby and that they should slow down.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us