MOUAU admission list 2021 is out – The authorities of the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check MOUAU admission list below.
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the name of student offered provisional admission into the institution’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online).
How to Check MOUAU Admission List 2021
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/forms/admission/check-admission-status/.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click the Submit button to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Accept your Admission by clicking on “Accept Admission”.
- Then print out your Admission letter.
RECOMMENDED: MOUAU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
Admitted candidates into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip .
- Print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also access their MOUAU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
InsideSchool Nigeria congratulate all candidates that made the MOUAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Do use the comment box below to share your success story with us.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us