LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme for Young Nigerians is now open Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State for its 2021 . See the requirements and how to apply for the 2021 LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 below.
Are you looking for a platform to channel your passion and be able to contribute your part to positive development in your community? Apply for the LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Program 2021.
About LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021
LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. They provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation and social mobility for young Africans.
LEAP Africa is looking to hire interns for their Programmes, eLearning/Digital and Communications Units. LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 Eligibility
- Open to only Youth Corp members posted to serve in Lagos State, Nigeria
- Programmes Intern – Candidate must possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Smart and well-articulated
- Strong project management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
- eLearning/Digital Intern Intern – Candidate must possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Communications Intern – Candidate must possess and demonstrate the following skills
- Very good writing skills OR IT and web design skills
- Social media marketing
How to Apply for LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Start Application” button below:
Deadline: Is it yet to be announced.
SEE ALSO: More Scholarships and Opportunities.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us