JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021- Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Full-time and part-time postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Candidates for Master degree programmes must possess the following:
- Five O’level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in the cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized university with a minimum of second class honours or postgraduate diploma in cognate area from any recognized institution of learning with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on a 5 point scale.
- Candidates for admission into Food Science and Technology (Master of Science) who graduated with a minimum of second class lower division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines may be considered but such candidates will be required to make up for deficiencies as appropriate.
- A graduate with a bachelor of science degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for the master of Business Administration with an option in Insurance and Risk Management.
- A postgraduate degree in Architecture qualifies for admission into a master of the science degree programme in Architecture. A candidate other than a graduate of Joseph Ayo Babalola University must produce evidence of industrial training totalling a minimum period of six months.
- Candidates will be required to take an oral or written interview.
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must possess the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- HND or it’s equivalent in a cognate field from a recognized Institution, or a minimum of a Third Class Degree from a recognized University.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Forms
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- JABU JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Announced
How to Apply for JABU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your biodata and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for a response from the admission officer for further instructions on the screening date.
Application forms can be obtained from our Academic Office at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, kilometre 36, Ilesha Akure Road, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State or any of under listed designated centres on the presentation of #10,000 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University. All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on its reverse side.
- Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
- Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
- Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Phone: +2348033611032, +2348035400261
Email: [email protected]
If you have any question about JABU Postgraduate Admission Form, kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us