FCE Okene UI Degree Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) academic session is out. See ‘How to Apply for FCE Okene UI Degree Post UTME Form‘.
The Federal College of Education, Okene in affiliation with the University of Ibadan invites qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA. Ed) and Bachelor of Science in Education (BSc. Ed) Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
FCE Okene – UI Degree Courses
The programme would lead to the award of Bachelor Degrees in the following areas.
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
- Education/English Language
- Human Kinetics (Physical) & Health Education
- Educational Management
- Education/Social Studies
- Guidance & Counseling
The programme’s duration is four years for candidates through JAMB, UTME and three years for candidates through JAMB Direct Entry.
Candidates who had applied to the University of Ibadan and any other Nigerian University can apply.
FCE Okene – UI Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates for the four-year full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 200 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must be holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in addition to 2.1 above and must have completed the 2020 Direct Entry Application Forms. The NCE subjects should be relevant to the choice of course of study, and candidates must have made at least five grade points on their teaching subjects.
- All Direct Entry and UTME candidates must submit copies of the application print outs with other relevant credentials to the Directorate of Undergraduate Programme Federal College of Education, Okene before the expiration of the application date.
How to Apply for FCE Okene UI Degree Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and select your category, e.g. Direct Entry (DE) 2020/2021 or UTME 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) All candidates must supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
FCE Okene UI Post UTME Screening Form 2021 Instructions
- We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
- Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’ type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://fceokene-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
FCE Okene – UI Post UTME Form Deadline: January 30th, 2021.
For details, contact; 07056060506, 08030727947, 08036243709.
If you have any question about FCE Okene UI Degree Post UTME Form, kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us