The Oyo state government have announced that all student in the state are entitled to a 500 megabit data daily. The data will enable the student access educational website and textbook online during the lockdown.
This was disclosed by the state Commissioner for Education, Mr Olasunkanmi Olaleye, on Saturday in Ibadan, adding that the Ministry of Education had secured the partnership of Airtel to provide free internet services to access the materials already uploaded onto ministry’s website.
According to the commissioner, each student will have free internet up to 500 megabytes per day courtesy of Airtel Nigeria throughout the period of the lockdown.
The commissioner therefore advised the students to make good use of this gesture, asking them to log on for textbooks on http://oysgedu.ng/new/e-library/ and videos on http://oysgedu.ng/news/eschool
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us