BUK School Fees Schedule –The school fees schedule for the newly admitted/returning undergraduate students of the Bayero University Kano (BUK) for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See amount payable for BUK School Fees 2020 below.
Ibrahim Gambari Square
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. Please note that the amount is both for Nigerian and Non-Nigerian.
Recommended BUK Links:
- BUK Post UTME Screening Form.
- BUK Direct Entry Application Form
- BUK Cut Off mark
- List of courses offered in BUK
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
BUK School Fees Schedule 2020.
A. ACCEPTANCE FEE: (to be paid by all new students prior to screening) – N10,000
B. TUITION FEES:
- Nigerians – Free
- Non-Nigerians – in the Faculties/College of:
- Arts & Islamic Studies; Social Sciences, Management Sciences – N200,000
- Education and Law – N300,000
- Agriculture, Communications, Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, Life Science, Physical Sciences, School of Continuing Education (SCE) – N400,000
- College of Health Sciences including Pharmaceutical Sciences – N600,000
C. GENERAL REGISTRATION CHARGES (Payable by all Students):
Mobile users: Kindly view the table contents indesktop mode:
|S/N||CATEGORY OF STUDENTS||RETURNING||FRESH|
|1.||Students from Faculties of Arts and Islamic Studies, Law, Social Sciences and Management Sciences except Banking and Finance (2A)||N30,500||N33,500||N34,500|
|2.||Students of Banking and Finance (2B)||N32,500||N35,500||N36,500|
|3.||Students from Faculties of Agriculture, Computer Sciences & IT, Communications, Earth and Environmental Sciences (except Geology, URP and Architecture), Education and Engineering (3A)||N33,500||N36,500||N37,500|
|4.||Students in Geology, Urban and Regional Planning (3B) and Architecture (3C)||N37,500||N41,500||N42,500|
|5.||Students from Faculties of Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Physical Sciences (4A) and (4B)||N34,500||N37,500||N38,500|
|6.||Students from the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Radiography & Optometry) (5A)||N38,500||N41,500||N42,500|
|7.||Physiotherapy Students (5B)||N40,500||N43,500||N44,500|
|8.||Students from Faculties of Clinical Sciences (MBBS) and Dentistry (6)||39,500||N42,500||N43,500|
|SEE ALSO: BUK Post UTME Screening Form|
Official website of BUK is : www.buk.edu.ng | Bayero University Kano : BUK
If you have any question on , BUK School Fees Schedule kindly drop your comment we will be glad to help you.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us