Bauchi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery admission form- The management of College Of Nursing And Midwifery, Bauchi, have announced the sell of application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing and Midwifery programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Keep reading to see the requirements and how to obtain Bauchi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery admission form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College Of Nursing And Midwifery, Bauchi, (CONMBAUCHI) basic Nursing and Midwifery programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Interested candidates must have 5 Credits in the following subjects in either WAEC or NECO at not more than 2 sittings;
- English Language
- Community Midwifery
Candidates for admission into the Bauchi State Community Midwifery Programme must:
The Community Midwifery programme is an 18-months Programme of study.
- Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Credits in English and Biology or Health Science and three (3) passes in any O-level subjects at no more than two (2) sittings. Applicants are allowed to combine WAEC and NECO results.
- Candidates for the Community Midwife Programme must be residential within her Local Government of origin.
- The minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- The maximum age for admission is 35 years.
How to Obtain the Bauchi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Form.APPLY HERE
- Application Pins can be obtained from the College Bursary Department after presenting evidence of payment of N5,000 at Stanbic IBTC along Yandoka road Bauchi.
- 2. Prospective candidates should log on to the College portal http://conmbauchi.com/portal/prospectives to fill, download and print the form online.
Entrance Examination date:
All Prospective candidates are to come to the college on Saturday 3rd October 2020 for the entrance examination at 8 am.
NOTE: You are to come along with your writing materials, Printed/downloaded copies of your application forms, which should be submitted before the date of the entrance examination.
Interview for successful candidates will be conducted on Monday 9th November 2020 to Saturday 14th November 2020. Both the Interview and the Entrance Examination will be conducted at the college premises.
NB: Prospective candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the NCDC guidelines on COVID-19.
Application Period: Monday 31st August 2020 to Friday 2nd October 2020.
If you need help us the contact information below.
Call +234 (806) 532 1154
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us