Abia State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into its regular undergraduate for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Supplementary Admission Forms are available on-line, from Wednesday, 3rdOctober, 2018.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU Portal: (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice. Then proceed to any of the under-listed banks for a pin code for Abia State University Supplementary Form:
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), click on applicant and fill the Form and print as evidence of application for Supplementary Admission.
The portal for the registration of Supplementary Admission would close on 9th October, 2018.
Please be properly guided.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us